Ingredients- Makes 6 pancakes
225g self-raising flour
1 egg white (whipped)
30g melted butter and extra for frying
Half a tsp of salt
1tsp of sugar
1. Whisk together the eggs, milk and melted butter.
2. Then add the flour, salt and sugar. Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
3. Gently fold in the whipped egg white until just combined, you DO NOT want to over-stir. We want dem fluffy pancakes!
4. Add a knob of butter to a small frying pan on a medium heat. Once the butter is foaming, add a ladle of the batter. Then flip once bubbles appear on the surface, which usually takes about 1-2 minutes. The second side will need less time.
5. Get yourself a big old stack, add your favourite toppings and enjoy!