- Go to New York.
- Go to Italy.
- Go to Brighton.
- Visit my best friend Jess in Dubai.
- Buy my own house.
- Learn how to play poker.
- Fly in a hot air balloon.
- Continue to make amazing friends through blogging.
- Go to the airport and pick a random place.
- Get back into amateur theater.
- Fly first class.
- Get over my fear or roller coasters.
- Have more me time. Preferably in a spa!
- Go to Duck & Waffle in London.
- Stay at The Savoy.
- Have dinner at The Ritz.
- Master a Norwegian apple cake (my Mom's specialty).
- Ride in a gondola.
- Go to more places in Britain.
- See old friends more often. After moving cities I've lost contact with some people :(
Monday, 8 September 2014
After stalking Vanessa's blog and coming across her Bucket List page (highly recommended by the way!), I have decided to put my own together.